Saturday, September 19, 2015

Eight Card Classes

These cards were all made in Vicky's card classes - such fun!

 February class
I bought the SU stamp set that has the car in it - good for cards for guys.


 
I love the 3D effect of this card.

March class

These party animals are cute!

 April class

May class
I ended up going online to order the set of cat dies, which go perfect with the small Madison window die.  I also made a template for making some mini envelopes for card fronts.  No need to buy a new piece of equipment.
 

June class

Vicky usually includes at least one card with an interesting construction.

 


 Christmas in July class.  Since I won't use the six tags for gifts, I added them to six different Christmas cards instead.
 
 August class

 
The September class included four Halloween cards, one of which goes to a friend whose birthday is on Halloween. 

No comments:

Post a Comment