Friday, May 19, 2017

More Card Classes

It's been over a year and a half since my last post, so I thought I'd have lots of photos of cards to share.  No, not so.  I can't find the photos of November 2015, found January 2016, and there were no classes in February and March of 2016.  I didn't attend classes from May through August of 2017.  So here are the ones I found from last spring and then from September on.  One day if I find where I saved those missing photos I'll add them here.  However, I am not hopeful of finding them.


January 2016 - All of these cards have been sent - a lovely selection of styles and sentiments.  

 April 2016

 Made by the class teacher, Vicky.  Tiny thank you notes for placing an order.  I mounted them on cards to make them suitable for sending in the mail.  


September 2016 - Fall and Halloween cards.


October 2016 - more for Fall


 November 2016 - time for Christmas cards


 The gate fold card


 A different type of fold


 This one was a complicated one, but very pretty.


 I love this little frame fold.


Classes in 2017 will feature one Christmas card per month, plus eight in July and November. 

 January  2017


 February 2017


 March 2017


 I liked this stamp set so much that I  bought it!


 April 2017


 Cute shadow box card


May 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment