Saturday, September 2, 2017

Card Classes and Cards for Men


June 2017 card class.  There's a reason I don't purchase two (or three or four) step stamp sets.  Lining up the stems and flowers is not my strong point, and when there are others waiting to use the materials for the card, there's not always time to use the MISTI to make things perfect.  I bought the stamp and die bundle for the aqua flower in the center card, and it's been perfect for wedding, birthday, anniversary, and sympathy cards.  


July 2017 class.  There's another card using a two-step stamp set up there...the one with the tulips which are sort of artsy with their more-or-less aligned parts.



August 2017 class.   I don't have any of the products use for these cards, but can easily use many of the ideas and sketches.  My favorites are the five along the bottom.



More cards for guys, mostly those in my Shepherd group at church and those on the monthly Congregational Care list.  Some of the black elements are cut from some leather-like material from who-knows-where.  But it looks good on these cards.    I wasn't going to buy any more paper, but just could not pass up the 8x8 DCWV "Maps, Text, & Ledgers" pad. 

No comments:

Post a Comment