Monday, April 21, 2014

I've figured out how to include photos...baby steps for this new blogger

It was Internet Explorer that was the problem yesterday.  Downloading Firefox did the trick!

Here are some samples of my greeting cards, Japanese temari, and knitting which will be posted here.

This card uses the Inchies Sketch from the OWH Labor Day 2013 Virtual Card Making Party.  Papers and the ribbon are from a variety of sources, and the snowflake embossing folder is from the Cuttlebug "Winter Wonderland" set.



This temari is one Gloria A. and I stitched in June of 2013 from a photo she found at NanaAkua's Flickr site.  We worked out together how to stitch it, and I used this as the model for a stitch along at the Yahoo Talk Temari group earlier this year.  Look for the instructions soon in the patterns section at TemariKai .




Here's the Day 1 pattern for the 2013 Advent Scarf found at Ravelry .  I did the first three days and changed my mind about the yarn.  Instead of using this Cascade Alpaca Lace as a single strand, I'm now using it doubled.  (Colorway 1434, Mauve Heather)  The spacers include Toho silver-lined glass beads.  Although it's one pattern per day for the 24 days of Advent, it's now April 21 and I'm still on Day 6.


No comments:

Post a Comment